The Marriage Joint Adjustment Bracket is specifically designed to create even, trouble-free marriage joints in double-wide manufactured homes.
- It's quick, easy and cost effective to install Install this product wherever there is a problem.
- Adjust the units evenly, rotating to avoid too much pressure on any one unit.
- To lessen the chance of movement and to provide for future adjustments, leave the units in place.
- To install the Marriage Joint Adjustment Bracket you will need a Phillips head screwdriver and an adjustable wrench.
- Package contents include: two angles (one 3-1/2 x 5" /one 2-1/2" x 2"), one 3/4-16" x 5" threaded stud, four 3/4-16 jam nuts, and nine #12 x 1-1/2" screws.